Collected FAQs

Hello,

the old forum contained links to additional and newer FAQ versions beside those in the main site's download section.
I thought it would be nice if everybody (especially new players) had access to them until the old forum gets migrated. So I'll upload them here and - to have everything in one place - directly link to the FAQs avaialable in the download section.
For those not available in the download section @MERCAchilles had posted Word-files. I took the liberty to convert them into PDFs. They do not look as nice as the ones from the download section but do serve their purpose for now.
I hope @MERCAchilles, who maintains those FAQs, does not mind.

Rulebook FAQ
CCC FAQ
sefadu FAQ
KemVar FAQ
FCC House 9 FAQ

Best regards

Bartender
pdf
pdf
MERCS-Texico-FAQ-1-0.pdf
pdf
pdf
MERCS-ISS-FAQ-1-0.pdf
pdf
pdf
MERCS-Keizai-Waza-FAQ-1-6.pdf
pdf
pdf
MERCS-USCR-FAQ-1-4.pdf

Comments

• XeramusXeramus Posts: 25
    Sweet! Thanks a lot!
  • PizzaPizza Posts: 78
    Excellent resource. Thank you.
  • lowlightlowlight Posts: 551
    edited January 2014
    I have some of the others. From left to right, Waza, USCR, ISS, and Texico.
    pdf
    pdf
    Keizai Waza FAQ.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    USCR FAQ.pdf
    doc
    doc
    ISS FAQ V 1.0.doc
    doc
    doc
    Texico FAQ V 1.0.doc
  • BartenderBartender Posts: 571
    Hi @lowlight,

thanks for posting these.
    This is strange, I thought I had uploaded PDF versions of the missing FAQs to my initial post - now I wonder whether the upload went wrong or if they were removed aferwards.
    My initial post does not make much sense without those files :(
    Keizai Waza & USCR also had newer versions than 1.2.
    So I'll try and upload them again here.
    Left to right:
    ISS 1.0 PDF, Keizai Waza 1.6 PDF, Texico 1.0 PDF & USCR 1.4 PDF:

pdf
    pdf
    MERCS-ISS-FAQ-1-0.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    MERCS-Keizai-Waza-FAQ-1-6.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    MERCS-Texico-FAQ-1-0.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    MERCS-USCR-FAQ-1-4.pdf
  • BartenderBartender Posts: 571
    Hm,

this is odd. Now that I've uploaded those files again, I notice that I can in fact view them normally on my initial post if I view them on my PC. Viewed on a mobile device they are hidden.
    Can anybody verify this? That those faq files are of the initial post are not visible when viewed on a mobile device?
    Best regards

Bartender
  • I cannot view these at all, they show up as thumbnails of an image. Im using a Mac, and checked on my phone and iPad. Nothing.
  • MERCKennyMERCKenny Posts: 1,473
    I have no trouble using the pdf's in the link above. Have not tried on my phone since its an outdated POS.
  • lowlightlowlight Posts: 551
    My iPhone attempted to download each file and failed, but I clearly saw each item and could click on it. My normal PC accesses these just fine.
  • I cannot view these at all, they show up as thumbnails of an image. Im using a Mac, and checked on my phone and iPad. Nothing.

It would appear to be a problem with Safari & Chrome, and by extension, iOS browsers (webkit browsers). In Firefox, the text below the PDF graphic is a download link. Looks like a poor coding technique.